Friday, October 4, 2013

Fashion Friday

5pm cannot get here fast enough!  Duh, right?  I have date night with the hubs tonight and a list of stuff to get done around the house on Saturday.  Lots of spray paint will be used. Karles is in town for the weekend and on Sunday, Slash, Karles and I are getting together for lady brunch at my house. The Fella will be at Cowboy Stadium for the Cowboys/Broncos game cheering on his team…


Obviously he is not rooting for da boys. 
Also, at some point this weekend I will be watching my fav!!!


It’s October y’all!

Anyhoodle, I leave you with…..
This week in clothes!!!!!!!!! Brought to you by the girl who is too tired to write much of anything today.





 
 
Fingers crossed temps fall below 90 for us this weekend!!!

Holla!

tbg

1 comment:

  1. I love that bird sweater, striped skirt, and necklace combo! Lots of fun looks this week. I hope you have a great weekend :).

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis