Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pictures are worth a thousand words.....

So I just discovered Pinwords!  And for the next week my life will be as productive as that first week I discovered Words with Friends……not productive at all.

At first I couldn’t think of any captions for any of my pics and then out of nowhere they started flowing.  Luckily I have some great models for inspiration…like this cutie….

And my parent’s dog, Ladybug….





And my little cousin…I came up with a million captions for this picture, but here are three of my favs.


 
And here are my great-grandparents….
 
Here is the Hubs in San Francisco...
 
And here he is again...please don't hate me husband...
 
Oh gosh I am gonna pay for that one!!  Tee hee.  I have a lot more but I will spare you...for now.
I leave you with a picture of myself and one of my own quotes.....I explained this one here.
 
Can you think of any other captions for any of these pics?
Be blurry and prosper,
tbg

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis